Hey, you.
是你啊
Hey, hi.
你好
I'm just waiting for an order to..
我在等外带...
...take home and, uh, eat.
回家吃
You don't need a book.
你不需要看那种书
I was just killing time.
我只是在消磨时间
Caleb, we may never know what happened her.
凯勒 我们也许永远都不知道她到底发生了什么
And maybe she'll tell you or me
也许她有一天会告诉你或者我
or Dr. Sullivan, but maybe she won't.
或者沙利文医生 也可能根本不会说
I'm not even trying to force her to, you know.
我并没有强迫她说 你知道的
I'm not trying to smother her.
我并没有给她压力
I know.
我知道
I know and I think
我知道的 而且我觉得
on some level...she knows too.
在某种程度上...她也知道
She just..
她只是...
She likes to keep you guessing.
她喜欢让你去猜她心思