Dr. Rollins, did we have an appointment?
罗林斯医生 我们有约吗
I thought I'd let you know in person.
我想应该当面告诉你
The judge set a date for the hearing?
法官安排听证会的日期了吗
Yes.
是
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't thank me yet.
先别谢我
It's happening in four days.
四天后举行
Four days?
四天吗
It was four days, or six months.
要么四天 要么六个月
Alison?
艾莉森
I want to enclose something in the court notifications.
我想在出庭通知里附上一封信
I can take care of that.
我可以搞定
Thank you.
谢谢
Alison, I have to remind you
艾莉森 我得提醒你
the court can compel your friends to come
法院可以强制你的朋友们出席
but they may not be sympathetic to the cause.
但她们可能不同意起诉
You don't know them the way I do.
你没我了解她们
"There isn't much time, but I wanted you to see
时间不多了 但我希望你们从纸上
"these words on paper and not a screen.
看到这些文字 而不是屏幕
"I wanted to know you were touching
我希望你们正在走出
something I touched, that we were connected."
我们过去共同经历的阴影 我已经走出来