Any hints about the fall collection?
有什么秋季款的内部消息吗
My non-disclosure agreement is eight pages long.
我的保密协议有八页之多
Claudia would literally chase me down the runway
如果我泄密了 克劳迪亚真的会
with an axe if I let anything slip.
拿斧子追杀我的
Let me see this.
我看看
It looked bigger when you posted it.
比你发的照片看起来要大
So I suppose we're gonna need our passports
我想我们得带上护照
to attend the wedding.
参加婚礼了
Well, we're talking to several host nations.
我们跟几个东道国谈了
But Italy is a strong contender.
意大利是有力的竞争者
I met a nice Italian girl one time.
我遇到了一个很棒的意大利女孩
No wonder it took you a year longer to finish college.
难怪你多花了一年才念完大学
How's the Salk Institute?
索尔克生物研究所怎么样了
Uh, good. I'm still trying to find my way around.
还不错 还在想办法申请
All that great Louis Kahn architecture.
都是路易·康[建筑大师]设计的美丽建筑
I want a tour.
我想去看看
They're not doing tours right now, but..
现在不对外开放 但..
- How's Liam? - Liam is adorable.
-利亚姆怎么样 -利亚姆很可爱
But he hates when I tell people that.
但他不喜欢我这么说他
Who is Spencer seeing?
斯宾塞在和谁约会呢
Spencer is too busy to see anybody.
斯宾塞太忙了没空约会
Wait, what about the ambassador's son?
等等 那位大使的儿子呢
Regime change.
早就倒台了
So this court thing, are we going to be under oath?
那么这次听证会 我们要宣誓吗
No oath, it's just about how we feel
不用宣誓 只是问问我们觉得
about Charlotte getting out.
夏洛蒂是否该被放出来