No, tell the truth.
不 要我们说实话
It is about "A" Getting out.
这是关于是否释放A
Five "A"-free years.
五年没有A的生活
You have to admit, that felt good.
不得不承认 感觉太好了
I mean, a lot has happened, good, bad and ugly,
虽然发生了很多好事坏事甚至不光彩的事
but all of it was uncontaminated by "A."
但是这一切都和A无关
And now "A" Wants to go home.
而现在A想回家了
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
We drop off our bags and we go meet Ali at 4 o'clock
我们先回家放行李 然后四点去见艾莉
and listen to what she has to say.
然后听听她怎么说
So how long can you stay?
你可以待多久
I don't know. The hearing's tomorrow.
我不清楚 听证会明天举行
I'm glad you're here, but
你能回来我很开心 但是
I wish you didn't have to do this.
我真希望你不用去听证会
How about we focus on the that fact I'm here?
现在把重点放在我回来了上吧
- Right. - How's Greg?
-好吧 -格雷格还好吗
We're taking a little break.
我们暂时分开了
Why?
为什么
Em, it was just time for a break.
只是觉得该缓一下关系
I thought you liked him.
我以为你很喜欢他的
Let's talk about that over tea, okay?
我们边喝茶边聊吧 好吗