Deal?
行吗
Yeah, fine.
好 行
But if we're going there, we're not just bringing food.
但如果我们要去 那就不仅要带吃的了
The police thinks that the murder was premeditated.
警方认为是蓄意谋
That's why they're looking at us.
所以他们才会调查我们
Alright, let them look.
让他们查吧
They'll see that you put what happened behind you
他们会看到 你克服那些发生的事
and you've moved on.
继续努力生活的样子
You know it hasn't been that easy.
你知道没那么简单的
Going to therapy isn't a strike against you.
去看心理医生不会让人攻击你
You need a lot to overcome.
你需要克服很多东西
I still am overcoming it.
我现在还在努力克服
It's not gonna make anybody think
这不会让任何人觉得
that you're capable of murder.
你会杀人的
No, this might.
不 有可能
What is this?
这是什么
It's a paper that I wrote my sophomore year at Georgetown.
这是我在乔治城大二时写的论文
'Each of us had to do a case study'
我们每个人都得做一个案例分析
'on a unique murder and I did mine on a woman'
分析一件特殊的谋杀案 我研究的是
'who was killed on her wedding night.'
一位在新婚之夜被杀的女性
Did you know that it's human instinct to go head first
你知道当你跳楼自杀的时候
when you leap to your death?
本能地会头先着地吗
- No. - 'Well, it is.'
-不知道 -是真的
'And later on, they discovered that her neck'
之后 他们发现她的脖子
was broken before she fell.
在她坠下之前就断了
She was found holding her bridal bouquet
她被发现时捧着新娘捧花
and her fingernails were wiped clean.
但她的指甲油被卸掉了
- What class was this for? - It's for Criminology.
-这是什么课 -是《犯罪学》
Look, that's exactly the way that Charlotte died.
夏洛蒂的死法和这一模一样
What if somebody knows that I wrote this paper
如果是有人知道我写了这篇论文
they know my history here and they're trying to set me up?
知道我的过去 然后在陷害我呢