We talked until the sun came up.
我们一直聊到太阳出来
Mm. Now were you drinking alcohol too?
你也喝了酒吗
Nope. Ice water.
没有 冰水
Was it in the room?
在房间里吗
I would've thought that ice set out
我以为客房服务留下来的冰块
at turn-down would have melted.
早就融化了
- I went to get more. - So you left the room?
-我又去拿了一些 -所以你离开过房间
Just a walk down the hall to the ice machine.
只是去了大厅的制冰机
Was it down the hall?
是在大厅里吗
'Cause according to my records, Radley doesn't have
因为根据我的记录 拉德利在三楼
an ice closet on the third floor.
没有冰柜
Melissa, what's wrong?
梅丽莎 怎么了
I'm a idiot.
我真是个蠢蛋
I totally botched things with that reporter from Hollis.
我把和那个霍里斯的记者之间的事完全搞砸了
With Damian? You talked to him?
跟戴米安吗 你跟他谈过了
I wouldn't exactly call it talking.
我觉得那算不上谈话
More like nervous blurting.
更像是紧张得胡言乱语
Okay. What did you blurt?
好吧 那你都说了什么
Everything was going fine,
本来一切都很好
but then he got up to take a phone call
然后他起身接了一个电话
and when he came back, his questions changed.
等他回来 他的问题都变了
And I saw words written on his pad.
我看到他记下了一些词
- What were the words? - I could only make out a few.
-什么词 -我只看清楚了一些
But they really freaked me out.
但我真的是吓坏了