Is this a modeling agency? Did I get off on the wrong floor?
这里是模特公司吗?我是不是上错楼层了?
I don't care where you get off as long as it's not here.
你要上哪都行,别在这就行了。
Hi, Eli. So any idea when they'll decide who's getting the junior executive promotion, or...
伊莱,知道他们什么时候决定要让谁升职当初级行政主管了吗,
Not yet, but I did just mention your name to the big guys, Ryan.
还没,但我刚跟上头的人提了一下你呢,莱恩。
I'm Leon. Hey, Caroline.
我是莱昂。你好吗,卡洛琳。
Hi. Question: I already finished the first quarter claim reports...
有个问题:我已经弄完第一季度的索赔报告了...
Are you doping? We need to stretch this out.
你嗑药嗑傻啦?我们得做越慢越好。
And since I had time, I took the liberty of reformatting the expense template,
而且我还有空余时间,我就自己先修改了开销表的模板格式,
so what would you like me to do now, Eli?
接下来你想我干什么呢,伊莱?
Say my name, say my name.
念我的名字,念我的名字。
Hey, Caroline, you're not just hot, you're on fire over there.
卡洛琳,你不只是人美,干活也是没话说啊。
You should be throwing your hat in the ring for that executive job. Really?
你应该去申请一下那个行政的职位。真的吗?
And this girl's just like, "Wha-a-at?"
那女孩的反应就是"神马"。