I think it's pretty neighborly of us to return someone's sex bowling ball.
我们还送他们的性爱保龄球回来,还真是够敦亲睦邻的啊。
You know we have to bury those mitts now.
这双手套之后得去埋了才行。
And we have to tell them to stop whatever it is they're doing up here.
无论他们在玩什么花样,我们都得叫他们停下。
Probably a 7-10 split.
估计是7-10号瓶分叉球吧。
And now they're not making noise.
现在他们又消停了。
It's like when you go to the zoo, and the lion goes inside.
感觉就像去动物园时,狮子跑进山洞内休息了。
It's Max and Caroline. Your ball came into our yard again.
是麦克斯跟卡洛琳。你们的球又掉进我们家了。
Hi. Yeah, it's not a good time.
现在有点不太方便。
Uh, we're role-playing, and, obviously, I'm Beyonce.
我们在玩角色扮演,我在扮碧昂丝。
Hey, Jay Z? Look at all the single ladies.
嗨,Jay Z。看看这些单身女郎们啊。
Oh, yeah, baby. Jay Z and I have a lot in common.
好啊,宝贝。 Jay Z跟我有很多共同之处。
He bought the Brooklyn Nets. I bought my hairnets in Brooklyn.
他买下布鲁克林篮网队。我则是在布鲁克林买的发网。
I'm not surprised that you're Jay Z and Beyonce, but I am kinda surprised that they bowl.
你们扮杰斯与碧昂丝我一点都不意外,不过他们打保龄球我倒很惊讶。
Where should I put this?
这要我放哪?
Oh, well, I'll tell you what I told him. Put it anywhere you want.
我告诉你们我对他说的吧。你想把它放哪都行。
So that's basically our ball at this point.
所以现在这颗球基本算我们的了。