Look, if you don't want Sophie to feel like she's next in line at the DMV...
如果你不想苏菲觉得自己在排队等着进机动车辆管理局...
More like the S-T-D-mv.
其实是性病传染局吧。
Then we have a lot of work to do.
那我们有很多地方需要改进。
Okay. Make it look romantic.
好吧。弄得浪漫一点。
When she comes in, I want her to feel special,
当她走进的那一刻,要她觉得自己很特别,
like she's the only woman that's ever been here today.
感觉自己是第一个走进这里的女人,今天第一个。
Let's just sit down and talk about this.
咱们坐下来好好谈吧。
Oh, my God. Max, is she dead?
天啊,麦克斯,她死了吗?
No. She's Alexis.
不是啦,她是阿丽西斯。
You have one of those anatomically-correct real dolls!
你居然有个人体仿真性爱玩偶!
It's rare to see one without a short, fat man standing next to it with a button penis.
很少看到她旁边没有个矮肥短鸡鸡的男人呢。
They sell for $6,000, but I got her for half off. She was previously loved.
这原价要6000块,但我半价买到了。她是"已被人疼爱过"的。
Max, you are not doing that.
麦克斯,你不许那样。
The hell I'm not. This is my one chance to see a woman naked without having to spoon her after. Respect.
去你的不许。这是我唯一一次看完裸女后不用再跟她们抱抱的机会。佩服佩服。
Well, you've made a lot of strong choices here, but I'm not sure they're all working together.
你这里有很多"个人风格"鲜明的东西,但我不确定它们放在一起搭不搭。
For example, that sex swing is fighting the goat.
比如说,那个性爱秋千就跟山羊对冲。
Now, why don't we start by you going and getting us some rubber gloves?
等你去给我们弄来橡胶手套后,我们就动手开始改造吧?
Lots of them, and the strongest bleach and soap products you can find.
手套记得多弄点,以及市面上最强的漂白剂以及肥皂。
Oh, and a hazmat suit. Don't worry about the size. I can belt it.
还有一套生化防护服。别担心尺寸大小,我可以系腰带。
But you're gonna keep my good stuff, right?
但我的好东西你会留着的,对吧?
If I see any, I'll consider it. Go.
如果我看见有的话,会考虑保留。快去。
What are you going to do with Alexis?
那你打算怎么处置阿丽西斯?
Rehab, and then a women's shelter in Montana. Go!
先送康复中心,再送到蒙大拿州妇女收容所。快去!