Look, you two may be crazy in love, but your love is driving us crazy.
我知道你们俩爱得疯狂,但我们也要被你们搞疯了。
Crazy in love? Oh, come on. We're not in love.
爱得疯狂吗?拜托,我们才不相爱。
Oleg and I are just shtup buddies.
我们只是炮友而已。
Shtup buddies? I wouldn't say that's all we are.
炮友吗?我们不止如此吧。
Oh, no, you're right. We also share a CVS points reward card.
我错了,你说的有道理。我们还共用一张药房集奖卡。
Is it really a reward if it comes from CVS?
如果是药房给的东西,能算是奖励吗?
Can't you two ever do it over at Oleg's apartment? Or are all the lanes reserved?
你们难道就不能去奥列格家"做"吗?还是他睡的路边都停满车了?
I have no idea where he lives.
我完全不知道他住哪里。
Wait, you've never been to Oleg's apartment?
等等,你还没去过奥列格家吗?
No, with my busy work schedule,
没有,我工作这么忙
I don't have the time to get the battery of shots that I would need.
我哪有空去注射去他家需要打的疫苗啊。
You'd be surprised by my apartment, Sophie.
看到我家会吓死你的,苏菲。
It's more than just the place the quadruple orgasm was born.
那里可不光只是四重高潮的发源地呢。
Yeah, well, That sounds nice.
这听起来倒是很棒啊。
Oh, yes. Beyonc... Um, Beyonce's hair just fell out. I gotta go get my hot glue gun.
碧昂...碧昂丝的头发掉了。我先去拿我的热熔胶枪黏上。
Girls, I may have oversold my apartment.
女孩们,我有点夸大我家了。
What, by saying she won't need to get shots?
跟她说不需要先打疫苗吗?
Yes. Maybe you two could help me fix it up a little, give it a feminine touch.
是是是。你们俩个可以来帮忙布置一下吧,添加点女人元素。
Well, I'm out.
我不干。
You know what? I'll do it.
我愿意帮你。
But I'm very recently out of work, so I'm gonna have to charge you.
但我最近刚失业,所以帮忙的部分是要收费的。
If you didn't, you'd be the only girl who ever went to his apartment without getting paid.
如果你不收钱,那你就会是第一个进他家又不收他钱的女人了。
You got a deal.
成交。