My new sheets from the "Under a dollar" store feel so luxurious,
我从"不到一元店"买来的新床单好有奢华风,
like they could maybe cost over a dollar, maybe even 2 or 3.
感觉价值超过一元,值个两到三元呢。
Yup. It was a good day over at the "Under a dollar."
对啊。今天在那店真是走运。
Steak, bed stuff, and my new steak eatin' chair.
买到牛排,床品,还有我的吃牛排专座。
Doesn't it worry you that you got that meat and furniture for the price of an Angry Birds update?
那块肉跟椅子的价格不让你担心吗,价钱跟愤怒小鸟软件升级一样呢。
Yeah, it worries me that it'll never happen again.
我可担心这种好事以后碰不上了。
Sheets and steak? Never dared to dream it.
床罩加牛排?以前想都不敢想。
These sheets smell amazing too,
这床罩真好闻
thanks to that one little fabric softener ball, also under a dollar.
都要感谢那一颗要价不到一块钱的衣物柔顺球。
I dated a guy with one ball once.
我也跟"一颗球"的男人约会过。
He was all self-conscious, but I told him, "No big deal. It's just as ugly as two."
他一直很在意,但我告诉他,"别担心,一粒跟两粒一样恶心。"
I am going to get such a good night's...
我今晚一定能睡一个好...
Oh, sheet!
我的床罩!
"Thread count: Yes. Washing instructions: Do not wash."
"织物密度:有。洗涤注意事项:不能洗。"
Are you sure you want to sit in that?
你确定你要坐那椅子吗?
Woman, don't talk to me while I'm eatin' my steak!
臭婆娘,老子吃牛排时少跟我唧唧歪歪。
"Instructions: Do not sit."
"使用说明:请勿坐。"