Look at us, Max, hanging outside of work at your place like a couple of homeys.
瞧瞧咱俩,麦克斯,就像好朋友那样下班后照样出来厮混。
Yeah, and where is my homey?
是啊,我的好朋友在哪里?
Oh, it's this way. I can smell the AXE body spray.
这边。我闻到了体香剂的味道。
Now, what movie should we watch?
我们该看什么电影呢?
I brought Shrek, Shrek 2, Shrek 3, Shrek 3-d, and that Cameron Diaz cancer movie.
我带了《怪物史瑞克》第一部,第二部,第三部,还有3D版的,以及卡梅隆·迪亚兹照顾癌症病患的电影。
Is there one where Shrek has cancer?
是史瑞克得了癌症那部吗?
This is completely... the same place I always live at.
这里完全...就是我一直住的地方。
Max, it's so pretty. I thought your place would have furniture made out of razor blades or something.
麦克斯,这里真漂亮。我还以为你家会有用刮胡刀片做的家具呢。
I wish. That sounds bitchin'.
我还想呢,那听起来超屌。
What are you guys doing here?
你们俩在这里干嘛?
What is Caroline doing here? You said she was going to be at Oleg's.
卡洛琳在这里干嘛?你不是说她会在奥列格家吗。
I am at Oleg's.
我就是在奥列格家啊。
You guys live with Oleg?
你们俩跟奥列格一起住吗?
You told him this was our apartment?
你告诉他这里是我们的公寓吗?
As a wise person once told me, sometimes, you gotta lie to keep your family together.
一位智者告诉我,有时为了家庭和睦,可以撒撒小谎。
I'm not letting anyone leave until you talk to each other.
在你们跟对方说话前谁也别想走。
I don't understand. Are we not smoking weed?
我不明白。我们不是要抽大麻吗?
Oh, I already did.
我已经抽了。
I don't know what his problem is.
我不知道他哪有毛病。
He fired me for missing 20 minutes of work.
我错过20分钟上班时间就炒了我。
Why doesn't he fire himself for missing puberty?
他何不因为错过青春期而炒了他自己呢?
Let it go, Han. She spent her morning dusting a strap-on.
任她说吧,阿憨。她整个早上都在擦捆绑式假阳具上的灰尘。
I didn't fire you because you were late.
我不是因为你迟到而炒了你。
I fired you because you crapped all over the diner,
我炒你是因为你说餐厅的坏话,
and you forgot that diner lifted you up when you had nothing.
你忘了在你一无所有的时候,是餐厅把你救起来。
Well, I lifted you up when you couldn't reach the canned corn. So, we're even. Fight over.
在你拿不到玉米罐时,还是我把你举"起来"的呢。所以我们扯平了,争吵结束。