Yay, root beer barrel!
沙士桶糖!
What? A candy trail. God, are you just getting to me now?
什么?有糖果指路。神啊,你终于要眷顾我了吗?
You do work in mysterious ways.
你显示神迹的方式果然独特啊。
I'm not God, but I believe I did answer your roommate's prayers last night.
我不是神,但我昨晚的确有满足你室友祈祷的愿望。
Andy! So how'd this happen? Where'd you guys find each other again?
安迪!这是怎么回事?你们怎么重新勾搭上的?
Rematch.Com? Empty-vajay date?
再合网吗?还是空虚阴部佳缘网?
No, last night, I thought,
昨晚我就想,
"well, these sheets are already ruined, so I might as well really ruin them with sex," so I called Andy.
"反正床单都毁了,那好歹也该来一炮来真正弄乱它吧",所以我就打给安迪啦。
And I was obviously flattered, so I came over.
接到电话我受宠若惊,就来啦。
Well, I hope you guys spent more than $1 for condoms.
希望你们用的是超过一元的套套。
Hey, there are two things I never skimp on: condoms and candy.
在两种东西上,我从来不省钱:套套与糖果。
And Max, did you see what I left over there on the kitchen counter for you?
麦克斯,你有看到我在厨房桌上留给你的礼物吗?
Condoms? Candy? Condoms full of candy?
套套还是糖果?还是装满糖果的套套?
Well, now, you're going to be disappointed, because it's just candy.
你期望值这么高,那这下要失望了,因为礼物只有糖果。
Ooh, all my favorites! I wonder if I can get diabetes before breakfast.
都是我的最爱!我好奇是否在早餐前我就染会上糖尿病。
Thanks, Andy.
谢啦,安迪。
That candy was just a decoy, so you didn't see my push pop when I got out of bed.
那个糖果是为了调虎离山,这样我下床就不会让你看见我的"口红糖"。