What did poor people do before WebMD?
穷人在有线上医生网前都怎么过的啊?
They died. Ooh! What is that?
病了就死了呗。靠!那是什么啊?
It's all red and chunky. I hope that's not what you have.
红红稠稠的。希望你别中了这个啊。
Max, that's salsa.
麦克斯,那是你的莎莎酱。
But look. Oh! What the hell is that?
但你看。哇!这又他妈是啥啊?
What the hell does Jen from New Rochelle have?
新罗谢尔市的珍得的是啥鬼玩意啊?
It's a rash. Jen says "It was bad for awhile, then disappeared."
只是皮疹。珍说,"有段时间挺糟的,后来又消失了。"
So Jen came down with a case of "My father"?
所以珍的病基本就是"我老爸"嘛?
A rash. That doesn't sound so bad. I could live with a rash.
皮疹而已。感觉还好啊。我可以接受皮疹。
Except Dr. Web thinks it might be herpes.
但网上医生认为是疱疹呢。
Trust me, I don't have it. Jen's obviously a whore.
相信我,我没得那个。这珍一看就是个骚货。
Well, does it look like this?
那你那里看起来像这样吗?
I don't know, I can't quite bend over far enough to see it.
不知道啊,我没这么柔软可以自己弯腰看到。
Fine. I'll look at it.
好吧。那我帮你看。
What? No!
什么?不行!
What? Jen showed me hers.
有何不可?珍都让我看她的了。
I'm sure mine is just a rash.
我肯定我只是得了个皮疹。
Cathy from Colorado says, "I thought it was just a rash, but guess what? Rashes are always herpes."
科罗拉多的凯西说,"我以为只是个皮疹,结果呢?皮疹永远都是疱疹。"
I can't have herpes. Sex is the only fun thing poor people can afford.
我不能得疱疹。性爱是穷人唯一玩得起的娱乐了。