You can't take a shot. You can't even do a shot.
你哪能演中弹啊,你连灌烈酒都不行。
Don't be mad, Max. I'm doing this for Chestnut.
不要羡慕嫉妒恨好吗,我是为了栗宝。
And it's not my fault he liked my death scene.
他喜欢我演死去的方式也不能怪我啊。
He liked your death scene with his penis.
他的小弟弟喜欢你的死戏才是真吧。
Wow, Max, show business really brings out the worst in you.
麦克斯,演艺事业把你丑恶的一面引出来了。
You haven't seen me at a wedding.
你还没看到我参加婚宴时的样子。
Hello! You just put your hand down a woman's blouse without asking? Every day.
你就这么把手伸进女人的衣服,还连问都不问吗?天天如此。
Well, here. Can I help you?
那需要我帮忙吗?
No, it's a union thing.
不行,这是公会规定。
Aren't you in there a little long? Yeah. Let me just...
你的手在里面有点久啊?马上,让我...
Caroline, that special effects rig you're wearing is very sensitive.
卡洛琳,你身上的特技效果装置非常敏感。
So don't let anything near your chest. Except me.
所以别让任何东西靠近你的胸部。除了我。
And don't be nervous. The camera's gonna love you. How could it not?
别紧张。你一定会非常上镜的,闪闪惹人爱。
Dj, stop flirting with me. I'm gonna die soon and you'll never get over me.
讨厌,别老跟人家调情啦。我很快就会死掉,你永远都会忘不掉我的。
Promise you'll die soon?
答应我你很快就会死掉?
Max, I'm about to be shot, and I can't die with bad blood between us.
麦克斯,我等下会被人用枪打死,我可不想死之前还跟你闹不合。
We're good. You're living my dream, girl. Do me proud. I will.
我们没事啦,你在帮我圆梦,姐妹。要让我骄傲哦。我会的。