Now, remember. This director slips you anything that looks like a Sweet Tart,
记住。如果导演在你的食物酒水里加了糖果状物,
it's probably that date rape drug that knocks you out and distorts your memory.
那肯定就是迷奸药,会让你晕倒,然后记忆混乱。
Or at least that's what it does to the guys I give it to.
至少被我下药的男人都是这样的。
It's never gonna get to that. I have my own date rape drug.
事情肯定不会发展到那地步。我自己也有独家迷奸药。
I talk about myself incessantly till guys get bored and pass out.
我会滔滔不绝地谈论自己,直到男人无聊到倒头大睡。
So if that doesn't work, what are your limits?
如果这招不管用,那你的底线在哪里?
A little over the sweater, under sweater,
是让人隔着毛衣摸,还是伸手进去摸,
a little front door, back door, a little secret staircase?
拜访下你的"前门",还是走下你的"后门",还是爬爬你的"楼梯"?
I don't know what that is, but no one goes up my staircase, not even for Chestnut.
我不知道你在说什么,但没人可以爬我的楼梯,即便是为了栗宝也不行。
At the most, I'll do kissing.
我最多就是给他亲两下。
You are thinking like an extra.
你思考的方法就像个临演。
You need to think like a star if you're gonna buy Chestnut shoes, then therapy, then a way out of Scientology.
如果你想挣钱给栗宝买鞋子,去治疗,甚至是脱离科学神教,那你就得用主演的思考方式。
Oh, hi. You brought company.
你还找人陪你来了。
Yes, she's my ride. We share a subway card.
是啊,她是我的交通工具。我们共用一张地铁卡。
Well, she uses the card.
其实是她用地铁卡。
I jump the turnstile and she pretends to chase me, yelling "don't worry, I'll get her!"
我跳过验票闸门,然后她假装边追我,边大喊"别担心,我会抓住她"。