No! Don't hug with it!
不,不要拥抱!
Caroline, you set the thing off. We weren't rolling.
卡洛琳,你触发了装置。我们还没开拍呢。
Really? That's too bad, because that was gold.
不是吧?那太可惜了,我刚才演得超棒呢。
That's a wrap, everybody. We'll pick it up tomorrow.
先停机吧,各位,明天再接着拍。
I'm so sorry. It just went off.
真的很抱歉,它自己就爆掉了。
Prettiest screwup all day. After you get cleaned up, why don't we have dinner at my hotel?
美女出差错很正常。你清理干净后,要不在我的酒店共进晚餐,如何?
Dinner? Yeah, I'd like that.
吃饭吗,当然,乐意之至
Let's say 8:00. My assistant will give you the address and my room number.
那就八点吧。我的助手会告诉你酒店地址和我的房号。
You know, this is exactly how you look in all my dreams where I shoot you.
你现在跟我在梦里击毙你时看起来一摸一样。
The director just invited me to dinner at his hotel, but it's in his room.
那导演刚邀请我去他的酒店吃饭,但是在他房间里吃。
Do you think he... Yes.
你认为他是不是...是的。
Is that why he... Yes.
所以他才...没错。
Will you come with? Yes.
你会跟我一起去吗?会。
Maybe you're wrong. Maybe he thought my audition was really... No.
或许你想错了。或许他认为我的表演真的很...不可能。
Caroline, next time, maybe a little less.
卡洛琳,或许下一次不要发挥得这么用力。