This is so exciting!
好兴奋啊!
God! That woman keeps pushing my head down.
天啊,那女的一直把我的头往下按。
I feel like I'm on a date with her.
就像是我平时的约会对象似的。
Okay, so you guys are here behind the counter, doing your waitress thing.
你们俩就待在柜台后,忙服务员的活儿。
Shooter aims for the cook but hits her, our featured waitress.
杀手枪口对准厨师,结果误击到她,也就是女配角。
Hey, didn't I already see you on SVU?
我是不是在这个剧里看过你了?
Oh, yeah, I remember. They found your head in a mini fridge in the Hudson. I knew I recognized you.
我想起来啦。他们在哈德逊河里的小冰箱里找到你的头。我就知道我见过你。
Wait, we've already killed you? Sorry, babe, you're out.
等等,你在剧里死过了吗?抱歉,你不能演了。
Well, you gave great head.
你头部的那镜头很不错呢。
Tom, we gotta bump someone up to the featured waitress. Pays 1,000 more bucks.
汤姆,我们得找另一个人来演女配角。女配酬劳多一千块呢。
Max, that could be the extra money we need for Chestnut. Could one of us do it?
麦克斯,那多出来的酬劳可以给栗宝治病呢。能让我们其中一个当吗?
Can either of you act like you've been hit with a bullet?
你们俩有人会演中弹的样子吗?
Well, it just so happens, I have been hit by a bullet twice
真是无巧不成书,小女子还真中弹过两次。
Once at a 7-eleven and once running away in the parking lot of a 7-eleven. So yeah, I think I got this.
一次是在一家便利店,而另一次是在那家便利店的停车场里中的。所以这肯定是没问题。
I'm thinking maybe a blonde would be better. Caroline?
我觉得金发女孩比较适合这个角色。卡洛琳?
Well, I did have a pretty convincing death scene as Fantine, and I died like...
我以前演到芳汀死亡的时候还颇为逼真的呢...
Well, should I just show you?
要不我演给你看吧?
You are such a nerd.
你真是呆爆了。
That's great, Caroline. Special effects, put the blood device on Caroline. She's our special victim.
挺好的,卡洛琳。特效组,帮卡洛琳装上爆血装置。她将是我们的"特殊受害者"。
Really? I got it?
真的吗,由我演吗?
Yes, but a little less "French revolution," and a lot more "face down on the floor."
是的,但记得少一点"法国大革命"元素,多一点"乖乖脸朝下当尸体"元素。