手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第二季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第307期:尴尬的地铁

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

So, what did you and my father talk about?

你都跟我爸聊了些什么?
I don't want to tell you. I'm uncomfortable.
我不想告诉你。我难以启齿。
You're uncomfortable? This must be bad.
你也会难以启齿吗?这事肯定很严重。
You've never been uncomfortable in your life.
我就没见你有过难以启齿的话。
Is it drugs? Cancer? Oh! Did he fall in love in prison?
他染毒了?得癌症?还是他在监狱里有了基友?
I'll be fine with it. You can tell me.
我能接受这事。你可以告诉我。
When we had money, I was very active in the Park Avenue straights for gay doormen alliance.
我家还有钱的时候,我常去参与林荫大道直人支持基门卫联盟的活动。
Is this some kind of weird gang, or did a game just let out?
他们这是怪胎帮派,还是刚有比赛结束啊?
Max, come on. Tell me.
麦克斯,你就告诉我嘛。

打工姐妹花第二季

Fine, the woman's gonna say your father has a small...

好吧,那女人会说你爸爸有个"小...
Sir, your vuvuzela is very loud, and very 2010.
先生,你的呜呜祖拉又吵又过时。
My father has a what?
我爸爸有个什么?
He has a small...
他有个"小...
Seriously, the game's over. And how on earth you have a wedding ring is beyond me.
拜托了,比赛都结束了。像你这种人居然还还结婚了,真是理解不能。
What is she gonna say about him? I can't hear you!
那女人要说我爸什么?我听不到你!
She's going to say... your father has a small penis!
她会说...你爸爸有只"小小鸟"!
He thought it'd be less awkward if I told you. Was it?
他觉得我来告诉你会比较不尴尬。有咩?
I can't believe that Sandra Rosenthal woman. There's another lie.
我真服了那叫珊卓拉·罗森索的女人。这又是一个弥天大谎。
Why, have you seen it?
怎么说,你见过吗?
No, I haven't seen it! I never want to see it.
当然没有!我这辈子都不想看到。
Have you seen your father's penis?
你看过你爸的鸡鸡吗?
If I did, it was waving good-bye.
有的话,它也是在跟我挥鸡告别。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。