That must be Sophie with her yard sale stuff.
估计是苏菲带着要卖的旧货来了。
Hi, girls!
姑娘们,你们好啊!
Hey, Sophie! Where's all your junk?
苏菲,你的那些垃圾旧物呢?
Oh, where it always is, in my trunk!
跟平常一样,放我后车厢里了!
Well, look here. I got a bunch of stuff that Oleg wanted to donate to your yard sale.
你看这里。这里面放了不少奥列格想捐给你们拍卖的东西。
Aw, that's so nice of him.
他人真好。
Oh, yeah, he doesn't know about it.
他完全不知道这件事呢。
Yeah, it's all the stuff he's been leaving around my apartment.
这是他那些留在我家没拿走的东西。
He's getting way too comfortable, so... Sell it all! Yeah.
他越来越没自觉,不懂分寸,所以...统统卖了吧!
You probably can get a couple of bucks for his passport. Yeah, he paid $80 for it.
他那本护照你估计可以卖个几块钱吧。他花八十块买的。
Maybe he's leaving things around because he wants to take things to another level, maybe even move in.
他把东西留下很可能是因为想跟你再进一步啊,可能想搬来同居呢。
Oh, girl talk. Shouldn't you serve me a cosmo like they do on television?
闺蜜私语啊。你们不像电视上那样先给我倒杯鸡尾酒吗?
Don't have any cosmos, as we're broke and it's not 1998, but... how about a pink cupcake?
我们俩穷光蛋,家里没鸡尾酒,而且现在也不是1998年,要不来个粉红小蛋糕吧?
Oh, even better.
这个更好。
Maybe now that Oleg has told you he loves you, you're starting to have intimacy issues about getting close.
奥列格都跟你表白过说爱你了,会不会是你对亲密关系有恐惧症呢。
Oh, come on. Save that garbage for your yard sale.
拜托哦。这种废话你留着废物拍卖会卖吧。
Yeah, the man is just up there too much.
那家伙就是太常在楼上了。
I mean, he's down there when he's up there, but, yeah... It's way too much, yeah.
虽然他在楼上时都在我"下面",但...但他真的太常来了。
He's got to change, or he's out.
他得改改,不然就得滚。
Hey, thanks for the cupcake, Max.
麦克斯,谢谢你的小蛋糕。
And, Caroline... I don't know what you add, but, yeah.
卡洛琳,我不知道你有啥贡献,随便啦。