Explain to me again how an item I paid $3,000 for just two years ago
再跟我解释一次一个我两年前花三千块买的东西
is worth less than something that came with a dipping sauce!
现在比一个有沾酱的东西还便宜!
A happy meal toy reminds people of a sweeter time, a simpler time, a pre-Kardashian time.
开心乐园餐的玩具能唤起人们当年的美好,那是个单纯美好、没卡戴珊的时代。
Attention, attention! I have something very important here.
注意,注意!我有份很重要的文件公布。
The results of your DNA test proving your mother was asian and your father was a pine nut?
你的DNA检验报告证实你妈是个亚洲人,而你爸是个松果吗?
No, we got our letter grade from the city health inspector's office.
不是,是我们拿到了城市卫生检查处的评分了。
Whoo! We got a "B"! That's the first "B" I ever got I didn't have to French kiss for.
哇!我们拿了"B"!这是我这辈子第一次不用靠跟人舌吻得的"B"呢。
A "B"? No, no, no, no! This boy don't play with no Bs.
才"B"?惨了,惨了!我这人可不能得个"B"。
I'm calling that little tease, Miss Jean Rotello, right now.
我要打给那个叫珍·萝特洛的臭娘们理论。
This isn't good. Asians don't do well with Bs.
这下惨了。亚洲人接受不了得"B"。
At Wharton, I got a "B," and the Japanese kid who sat next to me killed himself.
我在沃顿那会,有一次我得了"B",坐我隔壁的日本人去自尽了呢。