Ugh, it's so humid and damp in here. Now I know how balls feel.
这里面又潮又湿。现在我总算明白蛋蛋的感受了。
Let me just move this cord out of... Oh! I just got a shock!
我把这电线弄走吧...我刚被电到了!
No. A shock is coming home to find your mom in the tub with your tenthgrade crush.
错。你回家发现你妈跟你十年级的心动对象一起泡澡时才是真正的吓死人。
I should push these light cords back up over...
我应该把这些电线塞回去...
Uh, it's a roach nest.
是个蟑螂窝
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay! It's okay!
没事的,没事的,没事的啦!真的没事啦!
Good news, they're already dead.
好消息,那些蟑螂都死了。
Bad news, as I pull them out of your hair, they're decomposing. Are you crying?
坏消息是,当我把它们从你头发抓出来时,它们的尸体正在腐烂。你是在哭吗?
I can't do this. Not even for the seminar.
我做不来。即使为了研讨会也不行。
I'll sell my happy meals.
那我把我的开心乐园餐玩具卖掉吧。
Max, you don't have to do that.
麦克斯,你没必要这么做。
But we need the money. Okay, great!
但我们需要这笔钱。好的,太棒了!