Just make a few changes, and everything will be right back on track.
你就稍微改变一下嘛,一切又会恢复原样的。
And stop talking now.
你最好闭嘴。
Make some changes? That's all I've done for her.
做一点改变?我一直都在为她改变。
I changed my furniture, I changed my ways.
我改变了我的家具,改变我的习惯。
I changed my underwear more than once a week.
还改成了不到一周就换一次内裤呢。
That's it. No more changing for Han... and no more changing for Sophie.
够了。不再为阿憨改变...也不再为苏菲改变。
I'm done changing. I'm back, baby. Spread the word!
我受够做改变了。本淫王要回归了。请把消息传遍天下!
I think he's gonna be spreading more than the word.
他要"传遍天下"的不只是消息而已吧。
I want to kill someone!
老子想杀人!
Why, did they cancel Suite Life of Zack and Cody?
为什么,你看的迪士尼儿童喜剧被砍了吗?
No, I just got off the phone with the restaurant inspector.
不,我刚跟餐厅卫生检查员打完电话。
She answered her phone at this time of night?
她这么晚还接你的电话啊?
Come on, it's not like she was out on the town.
拜托,她这种老姑婆晚上也只能待在家。
Han! I think that "B" you're holding might stand for "bitch."
阿憨!我觉得你手里拿着那个"B",应该是"贱B"的意思。
And she told me I got a "B" because of the conditions of the back room off the dishwasher area.
她居然告诉我我得了个"B"是因为洗碗区后面的密室环境不佳。
I didn't even know we had a back room, did you?
我甚至不知道我们有个密室,你们知道吗?
No, but of course there's a mysterious back room in this new upside down world,
不知道,但在这个价值观被颠倒的世界当然会有一个神秘的密室,
where a piece of cheese is mayor and Donna Karan is a no one!
那里芝士是市长,而大牌DKNY的创始人则是无名小卒!