手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第二季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第二季(MP3+中英字幕) 第330期:激烈争吵

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Stop! Stop! You're spraying the light cord!

住手!住手!你喷到电灯泡了!
Hello! Water and electricity, not the best combo!
喂!水和电"不是"电死人的最佳组合吗!
Like some other not great combos I can think of.
正如我能想到的其他烂组合。
Us? You mean us? What, now we are not a great combo?
我们吗?你是指我们吗?怎么,现在我们不是最佳组合了吗?
Sorry I suggested we go to a quote-seminar-unquote.
抱歉我建议我们去参加一个所谓的"研讨会"。
Sorry I'm trying to move us forward.
抱歉我试图让我们更上一层楼。
Sorry that you think you know how to do everything.
抱歉你觉得自己什么都会做。
Sorry that you resent the fact that I know how to do business.
抱歉你不愿承认我会做生意的这一事实。

打工姐妹花第二季

Sorry that you think you know how to do business, and maybe that's why our first business failed.

抱歉你觉得自己很会做生意,或者这就是我们第一家店倒闭的原因。
Sorry that you took two weed breaks every single day instead of making work calls.
抱歉你每天的休息两次去抽大麻,而不是打电话招揽生意。
And maybe that's why our business failed.
或者这才是我们蛋糕店倒闭的原因。
Sorry that I didn't take more weed breaks,
抱歉我没有多休息多抽大麻,
because I really could have used them working with a know-it-all like you!
因为我觉得跟你这种自称无所不知的人工作,真的很需要麻痹自己!
And sorry it's my turn!
抱歉该轮到我指责你了!
No! Sorry that you, also, had to stick your nose into Oleg and Sophie's business.
不!抱歉你对奥列格和苏菲的私事多管闲事。
So that he cheated, and she got mad and then,
搞得现在男的劈腿,女的抓狂,
by an almost irrefutable line of direct action, you killed my toys!
经过一连串不可否认的直接作用,你害死了我的玩具!
Sorry that it doesn't matter how many things I ever did right
抱歉无论之前我是否做对过多少事情,
because poor itty-bitty baby Max's happy meal toys got all broked!
只要麦克斯开心乐园儿童餐的可怜小玩具全碎了,我就是错的!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
resent [ri'zent]

想一想再看

vt. 恨,生气

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。