Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Max! Max, are you all right?
天啊!天啊,麦克斯!麦克斯,你没事吧?
CPR, what is it? Do you do pinch the nose and breathe into the mouth?
心肺复苏是怎么做的来着?捏住她鼻子,然后往她嘴里吹气吗?
Wait, wait! I think you're supposed to pump the chest first.
慢着慢着!我觉得应该先按压胸部。
Well, I'll never get through those!
我永远都不可能翻越这两座"大山"!
Max, I'm about to put my mouth on yours, so if you're kidding you better wake up right now.
麦克斯,我要跟你嘴对嘴了,所以如果你不是闹着玩,那你最好现在醒来。
Max, please don't die. Please don't die. You're my best friend.
麦克斯,求你别死。求你别死。你是我最好的朋友。
Sit up! Sit up, sit up! Are you all right? What happened?
坐起来!坐起来!你没事吧?发生什么事了?
You grabbed that wire, and I think you got a little electrocuted.
你刚抓到电线,应该是触电了。
I always knew I'd be electrocuted, I just thought it would be in the chair.
我一直觉得我会被电,但我以为会是在电椅上。
God, I'm so hot. I need air.
天啊,我热死了。我需要新鲜空气。
Come here. The window, come on.
来这里。这边有窗,来。
Come on. Come on, over here. Here, kneel. Open!
来。来,到这里。这里,跪着。打开了!
Oh, damn, there are shutters. Here, hold on to the wall while I get this.
靠,还有护窗板。我来弄开,你抓住墙。
Are you okay? Take a deep breath in. Breathe in.
你没事吧?深呼一口气。吸气。
Max, that was so scary. For a second, I thought you died.
麦克斯,刚才太吓人了。有那么一瞬间,我以为你死了。
Maybe I did, 'cause I kind of remember a place with flames, and you were making out with me.
真可能呢,我记得看到一个满是火焰的地方,然后你在跟我亲热。