Nope. No way, Max. This is our shrine. Grab a handful of bears.
这样不行,麦克斯。这是我们的悼念圣坛。把公仔熊拿过去。
We're moving the dead guy shrine back?
我们要把死人的悼念圣坛挪回去吗?
Wait, let me just light a candle for my dignity. It died here too.
等等,让我先为我的尊严点根蜡烛。它在这里死掉了。
Max, do you want to be successful or not?
麦克斯,你到底想不想成功?
Because if you do, grab one of these poems that doesn't follow any of the rules of poetry, and move it back to the cupcake window.
因为如果你想,就把这些一点也不遵守诗词格律的烂诗撕下来,粘回我们蛋糕店的窗口。
Because this is our death.
因为这笔死人财是属于我们的。
I think maybe you're being a little harsh.
我觉得你可能有点过于严苛了。
"Rock out in heaven. Love, Kevin." That's gold.
"在天堂摇滚,爱你的凯文。"金句呀。
Oops, knocked over a candle. Ooh, small fire, small fire. Fire on my shoe.
哎呀,把蜡烛弄倒了。没事,小火小火。烧到我的鞋了。
If I don't get this out, it's gonna be my memorial service.
如果我不把火弄灭,这就成了我的追悼会了。
Look, look. Those girls are disrupting the shrine of a dead man!
大家快看。这两个女人在破坏逝者的悼念圣坛!
Look, look, a roach got out of the diner! Quick, step on it!
大家快看,有蟑螂从餐厅里跑出来了!快踩死他!
Look, hippies, look! Put down those bongs and look.
嬉皮士们,快看!把大麻烟枪放下看一眼。
They're moving the place where a man died for their own financial gain!
她们为了自己的利益,居然转移逝者死亡的地方!
Hey, that's so not cool, man. Yeah, come on. Yeah, boo!
这样做可不酷哦,伙计。对啊,快回来。呸呸呸!
He's the not cool one. Yeah, look at him!
他才是那个不酷的人。对啊,看他!
Roland Glass died a horrible death in front of our adorable cupcake window.
罗兰·格拉斯是在我们可爱的小蛋糕店窗前可怕地死去。
See? "Horrible, adorable"? That rhyme just came right off the top of my head.
听见没?"可怕地。可爱地"?我脑子随便一转,想出来的词多押韵啊。
Hey! Hi. Hi. He knows! I told him to stop peeing on the shrine when it was still over there! Isn't that right?
你好!你好。他知道!我曾告诉他不要在悼念圣坛上撒尿,当时圣坛就是在这边!对不对?
Yep. That's the bitch.
对。就是这个贱人。
Yes! Yes! I'm the bitch!
没错!我就是那个贱人!
So not cool, dude. Let's get him out of here.
这样可不酷,兄弟。把他扔出去。
No! Stop! That's my wallet! Ooh, stop! That's not my wallet.
不要啊!住手!那是我的钱包!住手!那不是我的钱包。
Stop! Stop! Cast of Rock of Ages, stop!
住手!住手!《摇滚年代》的演员们,住手!
Put him down. He's cool. Even with those clothes and that head.
把他放下来。他很酷。即使衣着老土样子老气。
I mean, really. Are we that desperate for success? We'd let Han be torn apart?
我问你一句。我们有这么渴望成功吗?宁愿阿憨被人五马分尸也在所不惜?
I'm thinking. Caroline... Max, I'm thinking.
我在想。卡洛琳...麦克斯,我说了我在想。