手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 打工姐妹花 > 打工姐妹花第三季 > 正文

打工姐妹花第三季(MP3+中英字幕) 第13期:阿憨道歉

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Well, no one's knock, knock, knocking on our door now.

现在没人来敲呀敲,敲开我们的大门了。
It's more dead out there than when there was a dead guy out there.
现在外面安静得比有人死在外面还要死寂一片。
I'm having second thoughts about how we behaved today. I mean, how could we have let Han live?
我重新考量了我们今天的行为。我是说,我们怎么可以保住阿憨的小命呢?
Hello. I brought you some rock star pudding to say thank you.
你们好呀。为了表示感谢,我给你们带了摇滚明星布丁。
Oh, rock star pudding. What's in it, pills? Broken dreams? Tear-stained panties?
摇滚明星布丁。里面都有啥,药?破碎的梦想?还是带着泪痕的女生内裤?
Caroline? I'm not as easy as Max.
卡洛琳?我可不像麦克斯那么好哄。
Said every girl in my seventh grade class.
我七年级的时候,班里每个女孩都这么说。
Look, I was wrong.
我错了。
No, Han, I was. We should pay rent.
不,阿憨,是我错了。我们应该给你租金的。

打工姐妹花第三季

I wasn't talking about the rent.

我不是在说租金。
Rent? Who said anything about rent?
租金?谁刚说租金了?
I was wrong when I said it wasn't personal, it was business.
我错了是因为当我说这无关私人情谊,这是公事公办。
After Max stopped me from being torn limb from limb by the smelly hippies,
在麦克斯阻止那群臭哄哄的嬉皮士把我碎尸万段后,
I realized, with us, it is mostly personal. And a little business.
我意识到我们之间大部分是私人情谊。只有小部分要公事公办。
A little business? What other kind could you have?
小部分公事公办?你的"事"能有多"大"啊?
Max, let's not be hard on Han. He's giving us this space rent-free.
麦克斯,不要嘲讽阿憨嘛。他不要我们的租金。
No one said "rent-free." I came up with a number I think is fair. $250,000.
谁说不要租金了。我想到了一个公平的数字。25万。
Yeah, sounds fair.
是呀,真公平。
I remembered that was your original cupcake shop goal. So when you hit that amount, we can talk rent.
我记得这是你们俩第一家蛋糕店的目标。所以等你们达成那个目标,我们再说租金的事。
Han, that is so sweet. And I'm not gonna ruin it by bringing up the fact that she just said "hard on Han."
小憨憨,你真是太好了。我不会把刚才她说的那句"阿憨硬了"说出来破坏气氛呢。
Really, Han, it's so, so generous. But I don't know if we're comfortable with it.
真的,阿憨,你真是太好了。但我不知道我们承不承担的起。
What if we offered you a small piece of the business?
要不我们分你点股份吧?
I'll wait for the rent. You two are good friends.
我还是等租金吧。你们两个才是好姐妹好搭档。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
limb [lim]

想一想再看

n. 枝干,树枝,肢体
vt. 切断(树枝,手

 
ruin [ruin]

想一想再看

v. 毁灭,毁坏,破产
n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟

 
original [ə'ridʒənl]

想一想再看

adj. 最初的,原始的,有独创性的,原版的

联想记忆
generous ['dʒenərəs]

想一想再看

adj. 慷慨的,宽宏大量的,丰盛的,味浓的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。