I think it's nice of us to add our flowers to the others. Shows respect.
我觉得把我们的花跟其他人的放在一起很不错。以示尊敬。
You're acting like you didn't steal them.
说得好像这花不是你偷来的一样。
Max, it's the thought that counts.
麦克斯,有这份心就行了嘛。
And I thought it'd be cheaper to pull them out of someone's garden.
而且我觉得从别人花园摘更便宜啊。
Wait, where's the shrine? Look, Han moved it over to the diner door.
等等,悼念圣坛去哪儿了?瞧,阿憨把它挪到餐厅门口了。
That insolent charlatan!
那个厚颜无耻的伪君子
Whatever that means.
不懂,但我支持你。
Knock, knock, knocking on heaven's door.
敲呀敲,敲开天堂之门,
Can you believe this, girls? He's cashing in on a man's death. Without us.
姑娘们,你们能相信吗?他居然赚死人的钱。不带上咱们。
And in his honor, tonight we are serving Chicken a la Roland!
为了纪念他,今晚本餐厅供应罗兰风味鸡排!
At a mourner's discount of just $8.95.
特别给大家打一个哀悼折扣,只需8块9毛5哦。
Looks like Jiminy Cricket turned to the dark side.
看起来纯真的小蟋蟀转投黑暗面了。
I also have rock star pudding.
还有摇滚明星布丁哦。