Okay, listen up, it's Tuesday. And like Martin Luther King, I have a dream.
大家听好了,今天是周二。我与马丁·路德·金一样,都有一个梦想。
Tonight you will do side work.
今晚你得干其他活儿。
Hold up, girl. I have ten minutes till my shift starts.
等等,姑娘。我还10分钟才开工呢。
Max, that is not appropriate. I'm your boss. Don't call me "girl."
麦克斯,你太不礼貌了。我是你老板。不许叫我"姑娘"。
Yes, ma'am.
是的,女士。
Okay, you want to play? I'll play.
行,你想玩是吧?那咱们来玩。
Hey, sir. Hey, big manny man. Why don't you show me your penis?
先生你好。你好啊,大汉子。怎么不把你的鸡鸡亮给我瞧瞧?
Han, you know I don't have a penis. It's the only thing we have in common.
阿憨,你明知道我没有鸡鸡。这是我们两个唯一的共同点啊。
Where's Caroline?
卡洛琳呢?
In the back at our cupcake shop.
在后面我们小蛋糕店里。
Why you don't open your walk-up window till you close here at night?
为什么你们不等这边的工作结束了开你们的小店?
She's getting a jump on our side work.
她先一步开始干"别的活儿"。
What? We can't do ours and yours. Relax, Marjorie.
我们不能两边都干啊。放松嘛,玛德丽。
Keep it up, Max, and one day I will show you my penis. And you'll be sorry.
麦克斯,你就接着挑衅我,有天我会亮我的鸡鸡给你看的。你会后悔的。
Yes. Yes, I will.
是的。我会的。
That's it! New rule! No more making fun of the boss!
够了!新规矩!不许再取笑老板!