Oh, they're not gonna know it's me.
他们不会知道是我。
Are you being funded by Al-Qaeda?
资助你的是恐怖组织吗?
If they're buying, I'm taking. And action.
他们要是真愿意资助,我也照收不误。开拍。
Hi. I can't tell you my name, and I can't show you my face because I'm too ashamed.
大家好,我不能告诉你们我的名字,我也不能露出我的真容,因为实在太难为情了。
Sadly, I find myself in a situation where I am no longer able to provide myself with the garments I need
可悲的是,我发现自己处于一种困境,就是我再也买不起衣服,
in order to be the best in my day-to-day life.
让自己在日常生活中看起来明艳照人。
I'm aware that this is not a problem for everybody.
我知道这对各位来说可能不是个问题。
Stop, stop! I need to take a picture of myself having the most fun I've ever had.
停!等下!我得自拍一张,因为我现在处于人生最欢乐的时刻。
Your nose is coming out of your eyehole.
你鼻子从你眼洞冒出来了。
No. No, no, no, Max, don't stop. I'm in a groove.
不行。不行,麦克斯。不能停啊。我正进入状态呢。
No, you're in a bag.
错,你进入的是纸袋。
Please let me take a picture of you in a bag and then turn it into a dog and then call it a doggie bag.
拜托让我拍一张你戴着纸袋的照片,然后弄成狗的版本,这样就是俗称的"外带狗食袋"了。