Well, here I am, the owner, waiting on tables.
瞧我,做老板的还得去伺候客人。
Does Barack Obama unclog the white house toilets?
奥巴马会去通白宫马桶吗?
What's wrong with this picture?
你不觉得这有什么不妥吗?
Well, off the top of my head, I ordered a coffee ten minutes ago, and you still haven't gotten it.
我首先想到的问题就是,我十分钟前就点了杯咖啡,你现在还没给我端来。
Hey, man, I'm in the weeds here.
别这样,我都要忙不过来了。
Well, if you got weed, cancel the coffee.
如果你有大麻,那咖啡就不要了。
Uh, ladies, you're late. And Little Man Tate over there is in a mood.
姑娘们,你们迟到啦。天才"小"宝贝在不高兴呢。
Why, is he teething again?
为啥,他又开始长牙了吗?
Uh, hello. You were supposed to be here ten minutes ago.
你们可"好"。你们十分钟前就应该到了。
In Korea, your heads would be on sticks outside the Samsung factory, and you would still have to work.
在韩国,你们的头会被砍下,插在三星工厂外的棒子上示众,而且你们还是得继续工作呢。
There is no coffee prepped for your shift.
你们上班要的咖啡也没有先备好。
F.Y.I., Tiny Dancer, Prepping coffee is that lazy-ass day waiter's job, so don't blame us.
"小小"女舞者,我告诉你,没备好咖啡是上白班懒鬼的错,你可别赖我们。
It's not our fault you hired an incompetent waitstaff.
你请了不中用的服务员不能怪我们啊。
Hurry up. You two need to make coffee.
快点,你们俩得去做咖啡。
And you need to hire a new day waiter.
你也得去请新的上白班的员工。
And maybe while you're getting new things around here, how about a brand-new coffeemaker?
说到你要给餐厅弄新的人事物,买台新的咖啡机如何?
One that isn't from an Edward Hopper Painting. Am I the only one who's been to a museum?
买台没出现在爱德华·霍普画中的新机。我是唯一去过美术馆的人吗?
Uh, excuse me. I've been to the art section of Bed Bath & Beyond.
放尊重点好吗。姐也是去过寝洗具大卖场艺术摆设区的人。