That's weird. We still have three red velvets left.
真奇怪。居然还剩了三个红丝绒小蛋糕。
I guess that bulimic girl didn't come in today.
那个催吐妹今天没来吧。
No, she's here. She's in the bathroom.
她来了啊。在厕所里吐呢。
Hmm, if I save these for her, would that be helping or hurting?
如果我帮她保留了,这算是帮她还是害她呢?
Hey, everybody.
大家好啊。
Speaking of hurting, here comes a pain in my ass.
说到烦,最让我烦的人来了。
Han, do you want the last red velvet?
阿憨,你要最后一个红丝绒吗?
The other two are for the bulimic girl. I made the call.
另外两个要留给催吐妹。我做了决定。
No more cupcakes for me. I've been on a juice cleanse for six days.
我不再吃小蛋糕了。我在做六天的果汁排毒疗程。
Han's on the prowl, and I got to keep this body tight, son.
阿憨要猎艳,必须保持紧实体态啊。
I'm in the dating pool, you know.
我也是约会池里的泡妞大将呢。
Yeah, the shallow end. You know those cleanses never work, right?
儿童潜水池吗。你知道排毒疗程一点屁用都没有吧?
Really? Then how do you explain this?
是吗 那你怎么解释这个?
I don't know. Am I supposed to rub it and make a wish?
我不知道。是要我摸摸肚皮然后许愿吗?
Not bad for having three kids, Han.
生过三孩子的妈来说,你身材不错哦。
What? You don't see my abs coming in?
啥?你们没瞧见我的腹肌吗?
I see one large ab coming in.
我看见了一团大腹肌。
That's at least a two-pack.
这起码也有两块。
Han, the real Tupac is more alive than your two-pack.
阿憨,图派克本人都比你那两块还生龙活虎。
I'm gonna give this last cupcake away as a free sample.
我要把这最后一块当免费试吃样品。
My promotional tweets haven't been getting much love lately.
我最近的推广微薄反映好像不太好。
What'd you say? I black out whenever you use work words.
你说啥了?你提到跟工作有关的词我就大脑断电。
All I said was "promotional tweets" and "sample." What?
我就说了"推广微博"与"样品"。什么?