You waitress just went on break,
你原来的服务生去休息了,
and I'm just someone who like dressing as a polyester hotdog, so I'll take that whenever you are ready.
我只是个爱穿聚酯热狗装,打酱油的路人,所以等你要结账时再喊我吧。
There you go, no rush.
给,慢慢结吧。
Ok, mister Rajeev Gudikanda.
好的,拉杰夫·古德康达先生。
I have to say, that's a pretty gutti scheme you got going there, but I guttikonda don't believe it.
不得不说,你这小把戏很"古德"啊,但我"康达"不信。
What are you saying there?
你什么意思呢?
What am I saying there, Boston?
波士顿老兄,你问你我是什么意思?
I'm saying I believe you watched Slumdog Millionaire on a sticky couch in your mom's basement,
我相信你窝在你妈家地下室的肮脏沙发上看过《贫民窟的百万富翁》,
but I'm not buying that you're Indian.
但打死我也不信你是印度人。
So take your fake, east Boston, indian accent out of here, or I'll call the cops.
带着你的假波士顿东区印度口音滚出去,不然我就叫警察来。
Dude, stolen credit card, and you choose to eat here? That's the real crime.
兄弟,偷了信用卡还来这破餐厅吃?这才是大罪啊。
Hey, Rajeev.
拉杰夫。
Rajeev, my man. Rajeev Gudikanda.
拉杰夫,我的好兄弟。拉杰夫·古德康达。
You know what? This one's on me. I have trust issues.
这样吧,这顿我请。我这人有信任无能的病。