Hey, everyone. I got a cronut.
大家好啊。我买到了牛角圈。
I waited in line for two whole days.
我排了足足两天呢。
Sophie, you bought into the hype too?
苏菲,你也在赶这股潮流啊?
Oh, come on, you know your girl Sophie is always on trend.
废话,你明知道姐永远走在潮流尖端。
I was the first one wearing Crocs. I brought the Crocs craze to America.
我是第一个穿洞洞鞋的人呢。美国的洞洞鞋潮流就是我传来的。
When I was rich, I sent 10,000 pairs of Crocs to children in Africa.
我有钱那会,我送了一万双洞洞鞋给非洲孩子穿。
Why, to make them less cool?
好让他们看起来像傻逼吗?
Look, girls, here I am in the cronut line. And here I am still in line.
你们看,这张是我在排队。这张我也还在排。
Oh, and -- oh, and here I am riding a baby elephant.
这张是我骑一只小象。
And here I am eating a cronut.
这张就是我吃着牛角圈啦。
Max, as stupid as it is, we've got to go over there.
麦克斯,虽然这东西蠢爆了,我们还是得去。
We need to figure out what they have that we don't.
去了解一下什么是人家有而我们没有的。
Oh, I'll tell you what they have. Cronuts.
我现在就能回答你。是牛角圈。