And, good lieutenant, I think you think I love you.
我的好副官,我想你一准把我当作一个好朋友看待吧。
I have well approved it, sir, I, drunk! You or any man living may be drunk at a time, man.
当然没得说,我绝对赞成。我,醉了!不管你还是别人一时多喝了几杯,难免的。
I'll tell you what you shall do. Our general's wife is now the general.
我告诉你该怎么办吧。我们将军的夫人现在是说话好使。
Confess yourself freely to her, importune her help to put you in your place again.
你只要在她面前坦白,求她帮你官复原职,这事准成。
She is of so free, so kind, so apt, so blessed a disposition,
她这人无拘无束,慷慨仁慈,又那么替别人着想,性情好得没的说,
she holds it a vice in her goodness not to do more than she is requested.
别人请她帮忙,她要是没做到好上加好,就觉得好像对不起人家似的。
This broken joint between you and her husband, entreat her to splinter;
你请她替你弥合一下你跟她丈夫之间的这一道裂痕;
and, my fortunes against any lay worth naming, this crack of your love shall grow stronger than it was before.
我可以拿我的全部财产打赌,你们的裂痕不但会弥合,而且交情会比从前更好的。
You advise me well. I protest in the sincerity of love and honest kindness.
你的主意真的很棒呢。我发誓这番话完全出于我们的交情和诚心。
I think it freely, and betimes in the morning, I will beseech the virtuous Desdemona to undertake for me.
当然相信你了,明天一早我就去请贤德的苔丝狄蒙娜为我说情。
I am desperate of my fortunes if they check me here.
要是我在这儿就这样了的话,我的前途也就完蛋了。
You are in the right. Good night, lieutenant, I must to the watch. Good night, honest Iago.
你说得很对。晚安,副官,我还要去查夜呢。晚安,诚实的伊阿古!