The Fox and the Cat
狐狸和猫
This is a story by the Greek writer Aesop.
这是希腊作家伊索所著的故事。
It is a story about being careful and having a good plan.
这是一个关于谨慎和制定良好计划的故事。
Fox and cat are walking in the woods. They don't like dogs.
狐狸和猫在树林里散步。他们不喜欢狗。
Dogs will kill them. Fox stops. "Can you hear some dogs?" he asks.
狗会杀死他们。狐狸停了下来。“你能听到狗叫声吗?”他问道。
"Yes, the dogs are coming to get us," says Cat. "Let's go."
“是的,狗来抓我们了,”猫说。“我们走吧。”
"I'm not afraid," says Fox, laughing. "The dogs cannot get me. I'm very smart."
“我不害怕,”狐狸笑着说。“狗抓不到我。我很聪明。”
"Why do you say you are smart?" asks Cat.
“你为什么说你聪明?”猫问。
"I have 100 plans to run away," says Fox.
“我有100个逃跑计划,”狐狸说。
"I know only one," says Cat. Fox laughs.
“我只知道一个,”猫说。狐狸笑了。
"Ha ha ha! They will kill you." Cat doesn't listen. Cat runs up a tree.
“哈哈哈!他们会杀了你的。”猫不听。猫跑上了一棵树。
"This is my plan," she says. "What's yours?" Fox is thinking. Fox has many ideas.
“这是我的计划,”她说。“你的呢?”狐狸在想。狐狸有很多想法。
"Do I do this?" he thinks. "Or do I do that? Oh no!" The dogs are coming.
“我这样做吗?”他想。“或者我那样做?哦,不!”狗来了。
Fox is afraid. He cannot think. Fox runs away as fast as he can.
狐狸害怕了。他无法思考。狐狸尽可能快地逃跑。
He is not laughing now. Cat comes down from the tree.
他现在不笑了。猫从树上下来了。