Hey, don't you ever take my son away from me again. You hear me?
别把我儿子带走,听到没?
Leave me alone!
别烦我!
Don't take my son away from me again.
别再把我儿子带走
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
你有没有听懂?
Don't you walk away from me when I'm talking to you. Do you hear me?
我在讲话别走开,听到没?
Do you wanna leave?
你要离开我?
Yeah.
对
You wanna leave?
你要离开我?
Yes, I want to leave!
对,我要离开你
Get the hell out of here, then, Linda.
那就滚吧
Get the hell out of here. Christopher's staying with me.
给我滚,小克要留下来
You're the one that dragged us down. You hear me?
你拖累了我们全家,你听见我所说的话了吗?
You are so weak.
你太软弱了。
No. I am not happy any more. I'm just not happy!
不,我只是很不快乐。我只是很不快乐!
Then go get happy, Linda! Just go get happy.
那就去追求幸福吧,去追求幸福吧
But Christopher's living with me.
不过小克要留下来