手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 远离尘嚣(第5级) > 正文

远离尘嚣(MP3+中英字幕) 第14章:芭丝谢芭发现真相(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

‘Oh poor thing!’cried Bathsheba. ‘I'll help her!’

“啊,可怜的人!”芭丝谢芭喊道。“我得帮帮她!”
‘No,stay on your horse,and take mine!’ordered Troy,jumping down.
“别去,你骑在你的马上,把我的马拉住。”托伊一边发令,一边跳下马来。
‘Take the horses to the top of the hill. ’
“把马牵到山顶去。”
Bathsheba obeyed,and moved away. Troy lifted up the woman.
芭丝谢芭听从吩咐走了。托伊把那女人扶了起来。
‘I thought you were far away,or dead!’he told her,in a strangely gentle voice.
“我还以为你远走高飞了,或是死了呢!”他对她说,话语中奇怪地透着温柔。”
‘Why didn't you write to me,Fanny?’
你为什么不给我写信呢,范妮?”
‘I was afraid to. ’
“我不敢写。”
‘Have you any money?No?Here's all I have,it's not much.
“你有钱吗?没有? 我身上的钱都在这儿,不多。
I can't ask my wife for any more at the moment. ’
我此刻不能再向我妻子要了。”
The woman said nothing. ’Listen,’continued Troy,‘I'll have to leave you now.
那女人一言不发。“听着,”托伊接着说,“现在我得走了。
You're going to the Casterbridge workhouse?
你是要去卡斯特桥济贫院吗?
Well,stay there for tonight and tomorrow anyway,but I'll find somewhere better for you.
好吧,就先在那里过了今晚和明天,完了我给你找个好点的地方。
I'll meet you on Monday morning at ten o'clock on the bridge just outside town.
星期一上午十点我在城外桥上等你。
I'll bring you all the money I can. Goodbye!’
我会带尽可能多的钱。再见!”
At the top of the hill Bathsheba turned and saw the woman walking slowly on towards Casterbridge.
上了山顶,芭丝谢芭转过身来,看见那女人缓缓地向卡斯特桥走去。
Troy soon caught up with his wife. He looked very upset.
托伊很快追上了他的妻子,脸上显得忐忑不安。
‘Who is that woman?Bathsheba looked closely into his face.
“那个女人是谁呀?”芭丝谢芭仔细端详着他的脸问。
‘She's not important to either of us,’he replied coldly.
“她对我俩都无关紧要。”他冷冷答道。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
gentle ['dʒentl]

想一想再看

adj. 温和的,轻柔的,文雅的,温顺的,出身名门的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。