I am inserting the Nelaton probe.Pulse: 60.Respiration: 24.
我要插入内探针了 脉搏 60 呼吸 24
At three inches, following the track of the ball.
三英寸深 根据内探针的显示
there is a bone plug,driven in from the skull.
有一块骨栓 钉入到头骨中了
I can feel the ball, at five inches.And...two inches further, fragments.
我可以感觉到内探针插到了五英寸深 再深入两英寸 有碎片
The orbital plate?Undoubtedly.Perhaps... we should summon Mrs. Lincoln.Barely perceptible.
是眶板吗 绝对没错 也许 我们应该叫林肯夫人进来 几乎没有脉搏了
It's your Mary.Mother. Your Molly.I'm here, Little Puss.Your child wife.
我是你的玛丽 你的夫人 你的莫莉 我在这儿 小乖乖 你年轻的妻子
Oh, my love...live but one moment...to speak to me once.
亲爱的 再多活一会儿吧 再跟我说句话
To speak to our children, you'd speak to little Tad,wouldn't you, Father? You love him so.
跟你的孩子们说句话 你得跟小泰德说话 好不好 丈夫 你那么爱他
Mary Lincoln screams and faints,and Secretary of War Stanton orders that she is to be removed from the room.
玛丽·林肯惨叫一声昏了过去 战争部长斯坦顿 命令将她移到房间外
As she is led away, Corporal Tanner,transcribing his shorthand in the back parlor,overhears her to say:
她被带走之后 泰纳下士 在外厅里用速记记下来 无意中听到她说
"Oh, my God, and I have given my husband to die."
天哪 我就让我的丈夫这么死了
Dr. Charles Augustus Leale,the 23-year-old surgeon who has been by the president's side for nine hours,
查尔斯·奥古斯都·利尔医生 这位23岁的外科医生 在总统身边守了9个小时
has scarcely let go of Lincoln's hand,for no other reason than to let him in his blindness know that he was in touch with humanity and had a friend.
一直没有放开过林肯的手 仅仅是为了让他在潜意识里知道 有人守在他的身边 他还有个朋友