The muse flew; I flew.
缪斯飞过,正如我。
Let me return to that child being, and rest from prose.
让我回到童年的时光,从散文中抽离开来。
My mother used to hold me by the waist, and boosted me out the upstairs from window.
母亲曾经把我抱在腰间,把我从窗户举高。
"Sing to your grandfathers," she said.
她说,“唱给爷爷听。”
"Tease them." My mother's hands at my waist, squeezed poems out of me.
“逗乐他们。”母亲的手在我的腰上,从我的身体里挤出了诗篇。
Som Goong ah. Say Goong ah. Nay hoy nai, yah?
(方言)
Mah hai cup cup, say ngyeuk, yow say ngyeuk, Nay hoy nai, yah?
(方言)
Here's the translation of my very minor Chinese dialect: Hey, Third Grandfather.
这里有那段方言的翻译:你好,三爷爷。
Hey Fourth Grandfather. Where are you going?
你好,四爷爷,你们去哪儿啊?
Horse shoes clippity-clopping four feet, then four feet, Where are you going?
马蹄铁声作响,四只脚加快跑,你们去哪儿啊?
My two grandfathers sat atop the stagecoach drawn by two black horses,
我的两个爷爷坐在两匹黑马拉的马车上,
and laughed, and laughed, and clapped their hands. "Ah," they said, "Ah-h-h."
笑着拍着手 “哈,”他们说,“哈哈哈。”
Let me have poetry to be like that once again, and I shall die happy.
诗歌成为如斯的模样,我死也安乐。