And may I introduce my young nephew,Mr Thomas Lefroy?
容我介绍我的侄子 汤玛斯·勒弗罗伊
Oh.And he's more than welcome. Join us,sir,join us.
哦 我们非常欢迎你 坐过来吧 先生
Green velvet coat. Vastly fashionable.You'll find this vastly amusing.His addresses were...
绿色天鹅绒外套!这可是很流行的 你会觉得很有趣的 他的求爱炽热而近乎...
The boundaries of propriety were vigorously assaulted as was only right,but not quite breached,as was also right.
频频触及适度的底线 仿佛非此不可 却又未完全地突破 似乎也无可指摘
Nevertheless,she was not pleased.
然而 她并不满足
Her taste was refined,her sentiments noble,her person lovely,her figure elegant.
她拥有高雅的品位 高尚的情操 可爱的性格还有曼妙的身躯
Good God,there's writing on both sides of those pages.Shh. Damn it,man.
天啊 居然还有反面 嘘 闭嘴
It was only yesterday I repelled Lord Graham and his six million
我昨天终于拒绝了 格拉汉姆爵士和他的600万英镑
which would have lasted me almost a twelvemonth with economies.
那些钱本来够我花上一年的 因为现在的经济情况
greater than all the jewels in India,an adoring heart.
比起印度的所有珠宝加起来还要宝贵 那就是一颗爱慕的心
God!And pray,madam,what am I to expect in return?
上帝啊! 我的姐姐 我可以期望得到什么回报吗
Expect? Well,you may expect to have me pleased from time to time.
得到什么 你可以期望时不时地我都开心
Is this who I am?And a sweet,gentle,pleading,innocent
这真的是我吗? 你那满怀少女爱慕之情的心啊 多么得甜美 温柔 欢愉 纯洁
delicate,sympathetic,loyal,untutored,adoring female heart.The end.
敏感 善良 诚实还有纯真 结束了