Adele brought me these, are they yours?
阿黛拉给我看了这些画 这些画是你画的吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Where did you get your copies?
你模仿谁的
Out my head.
是我自己画的
That head I now see on your shoulders?
就凭你肩上的这个小脑袋瓜吗
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Who's this?
这是什么
The Evening Star.
昏星
Were you happy when you painted these?
在你创作这些画作的时候快乐吗
Yes.
是的 很快乐
To paint is one of the keenest pleasures I have ever known.
作画是我最快乐的时光之一
Then your pleasures have been few.
那你的生活乐趣一定很少吧
Are you satisfied with them?
你对自己的作品满意吗
Far from it.
不满意
I imagine things I'm powerless to execute.
我能想象出许多画面 却无力展现
You've secured the shadow of your thoughts.
你已经捕到你自己思想的影子了
Yet the drawings are, for a schoolgirl, peculiar.
然而这些画 对于一个女学生来说 是与众不同的