We petted and talked to the horses.
我们轻抚着马儿并和它们交谈
But the SWAT tacs, one way glass over faces, everyone in the same robot stance.
但是特警就不同了,脸上都带着玻璃帽,每个人都穿着同样的机械制服
A rank of robots, weapons. Any women?
就像一排机器人,武器,有女人吗
Can't tell. Impervious to us.
看不出来,他们不为我们所动
The officer shouting and giving us orders was a DC cop 'get off the street, arrests will begin in twenty minutes.'
警察们咆哮着,向我们下令是特区警察,叫着"20分钟内离开街道,否则就逮捕你们"
Twenty minutes and more passed.
20分钟乃至更久过去了
He announced again and again 'arrests in twenty minutes.'
他一遍遍的重复着“20分钟后逮捕你们”
They didn't really want to arrest us.
其实他们并不想逮捕我们
They hoped that we would go away.
他们希望我们会自行离去
We were having a standoff.
我们僵持着
Without discussion, we twenty five women all together took slow steps backward threw the yellow tape.
不加讨论地,我们25名妇女一起慢慢的往回走,丢着手上的黄丝带
We waved our arms and pink scarves and ribbons,
我们挥舞着双臂和粉色的丝带
waving goodbye to our supporters who stood witness on the three far sides of the park.
向站在公园更远处见证这一切的支持者们挥手再见
Waving goodbye to the police, we are getting off the street.
向警察们再见,我们离开了街道
We walked backwards, broke the yellow tape, up onto the curb, into the restricted zone White House sidewalk.
往回走,撕掉黄丝带,退到街边,退回到受限的白宫步行道上
Slowly, imperceptibly moving so as not to provoke violent arrest.
慢慢地,几乎觉察不到地挪动着脚步以防挑起暴力的逮捕
Singing salaam, peace shalom.
唱着问安曲,和平的犹太问候曲
We reached the White House fence.
我们到了白宫围墙边