There's an article that was put out by the Harvard Business Review several years ago by Michael Treacy and Fred Wiersema
几年前,《哈佛商业评论》曾经刊登过一篇文章是Michael Treacy和Fred Wiersema写的
and in it they talk about the discipline of market leaders.
他们二位提到了一个市场领导者应当具备的素质
They say there's only three ways that you achieve market dominance and depending on how you want to achieve that market dominance
他们认为,只有三种方法可以让你在市场中占主导地位根据你想要的占领方式
you have to organize your company in a very specific way.
来选择一种方法
Best price, best product and best overall solution.
好价位,好产品,好解决方案
If you want to be the best price out there you focus on logistics.
如果你想通过好价位这个方法,你必须关注物流
Wal-Mart, and Amazon.
比如说沃尔玛和亚马逊
If you want to be the best product out there you focus on R&D.
如果你想通过好产品的方法,必须专注于产品研发
Apple's usually a quintessential example of that.
比如说,苹果公司
Best overall solution is about being customer intimate.
好的解决方案这个方法,要和客户建立亲密的关系
And this is the path that you see followed by luxury brands and hospitality industry.
很多奢侈品品牌以及服务业采用了这样的方法
What I love about this path towards market dominance is that the third one is the only one that everyone can do at any stage of their company.
我之所以喜欢第三种方法是因为第三种方法是任何一家企业在任何一个阶段都可以使用的
Requires almost no money to get started with. Usually just co.
而且没有什么资本投入
Requires a little bit of humility and some manners.
你通常需要做的就是保持谦逊,要有礼貌
And as a result you can achieve the success as any other people in sort of your market.
这样的话你就可以获得成功
That's all I got. Thank you very much.
这就是这节课的内容,非常感谢大家
Yeah, let's take some questions if you guys have any.
下面是提问时间
Right in the back there.
后面那位同学
Building products that users love?
如何推出用户喜欢的产品
You might have multiple different types of users.
你的用户群体可能是多种多样的
How do you build one product that all users love?
如何能推出一款人人都喜欢的产品呢?
Maybe there is a feature that one really likes but detracts value from one that.
可能产品的某个特性非常招客户喜欢但也可能其他用户不喜欢
All right. So what do you do when you have a product with lots of different type of users, right?
我明白了,你的问题是如果你的客户群体多重多样,这时该怎么做?