Ron looked horrified. 'You're not allowed to come?
罗恩看上去吓坏了。“不让你去吗?
But — no way — McGonagall or someone will give you permission —' Harry gave a hollow laugh.
不过——没准儿——麦格教授或者别的什么人会批准你去——”哈利干笑了一声。
Professor McGonagall, Head of Gryffindor house, was very strict.
麦格教授,格兰芬多院的院长。是很严格的人。
'– or we can ask Fred and George, they know every secret passage out of the castle —'
“——要不然我们可以问弗雷德和乔治,他们知道走出城堡的每一条秘密通道——”
'Ron!' said Hermione sharply. 'I don't think Harry should be sneaking out of school with Black on the loose —'
“罗恩!”赫敏尖锐地说,“在布莱克逍遥法外的情况下,我认为哈利不应该偷偷离开学校——”
'Yeah, I expect that's what McGonagall will say when I ask for permission,' said Harry bitterly.
“是啊,我料想我要求批准的时候,麦格教授就会这样说的。”哈利痛苦地说。
'But if we're with him,' said Ron spiritedly to Hermione, 'Black wouldn't dare —'
“不过要是我们和他在一起的话。”罗恩生气勃勃地对赫敏说,“布莱克就不敢——”
'Oh, Ron, don't talk rubbish,' snapped Hermione.
“哦,罗恩,别说废话了。”赫敏厉声说,
'Black's already murdered a whole bunch of people in the middle of a crowded street,
“布莱克已经在拥挤的街道上杀了那么多人,
do you really think he's going to worry about attacking Harry just because we're there?'
你难道真的认为仅仅是因为我们在场,布莱克就会对哈利下不了手吗?”
She was fumbling with the straps of Crookshanks's basket as she spoke.
她一面说,一面摸索着解开克鲁克山篮子上捆绑的带子。
'Don't let that thing out!' Ron said,
“别把这东西放出来!”罗恩说。
but too late; Crookshanks leapt lightly from the basket, stretched, yawned, and sprang onto Ron's knees;
但是已经晚了,克鲁克山轻松地从篮子里跳出来,伸伸懒腰,打打哈欠,然后跳到罗恩的腿上;
the lump in Ron's pocket trembled and he shoved Crookshanks angrily away.
罗恩口袋里的那个鼓块颤抖起来,罗恩恼怒地撵走了克鲁克山。
'Get out of it!' 'Ron, don't!' said Hermione angrily.
“滚开!”“罗恩,别这样!”赫敏生气地说。
Ron was about to answer back when Professor Lupin stirred.
罗恩正要反驳,卢平教授动了一下。
They watched him apprehensively, but he simply turned his head the other way, mouth slightly open, and slept on.
他们害怕地看着他,但是他只是把脑袋扭到了另一个方向,略微张开嘴巴,又继续睡下去了。