Guys, Jennifer Lopez is here tonight!
朋友们,杰尼夫·洛佩兹今晚做客节目。
She's on the show World of Dance, which is sort of like Dancing With the Stars,
她参加了《舞动世界》节目,但有点像《与星共舞》,
except the dancing is good and there are actual stars.
除了舞蹈不错,星星确实是真有。
Let's get to the news. This is just crazy. It came out that Trump's lawyer may have paid off Stormy Daniels using money he got from the Russians.
来看看新闻,这个太疯狂了,听说小特的律师给丹尼尔斯的钱来自俄罗斯。
When Rudy Giuliani heard that, he was like, Whoa, boy. Oy! Doink!
鲁迪·朱利安尼听了以后说,哦哦,老天。
That's right. Stormy Daniels' lawyer, Michael Avenatti, says Trump's lawyer, Michael Cohen,
没错,丹尼尔斯的律师艾文娜提表示称,小特的律师科恩
might have gotten Stormy's hush money from a Russian businessman.
给丹尼尔斯的钱很有可能来自俄罗斯商人。
Even the Avengers are like, Okay, there are way too many characters. Who's doing what?
就连《复仇者联盟》都要说,人物数量实在太多了,谁干的什么?
But it's pretty crazy that Stormy Daniels' money could be traced all the way back to Vladimir Putin.
让人震惊的是,丹尼尔斯的钱或许能和普京扯上关系。
In response, Putin said, Donald can spend allowance however he wants.
普京回应道,小特可以随便使用津贴。
That's right. Trump's lawyer may have used money that's tied to Vladimir Putin, which is why Trump calls Putin his sugar-Vladi.
没错,小特律师的钱很有可能来自普京,这就是为什么小特称普京为甜心普京。
Listen to this, guys. A group of M.I.T. graduates just opened a restaurant in Boston where the chefs are all robots,
听听这个,一群麻省理工学生在波士顿开了一家餐馆,所有厨师都是机器人。
which makes it extra creepy when you find a hair in your food. How?
如果你还能在食物中发现头发,那真的是惊的吓人。
I saw last night a Picasso painting of a naked girl was sold at an auction for 115 million dollars.
听说昨晚在拍卖会上,一幅毕加索的裸体女人画像卖到了1.15亿美金。
So congrats to the middle school boys who all pooled their lunch money together to buy it. Like, Sweet! Oh, my God!
先要祝贺那些中学男孩了,他们攒了午饭前来买这幅画,甜心,老天。
And finally Star Wars has partnered with Solo cups to promote its upcoming movie, Solo: A Star Wars Story. Come on.
最后,《星球大战》和索罗杯子公司合作,宣传新片,新电影叫作《索罗:星球大战外传》
Apparently, other brands want to get in on the action and have even introduced new Star Wars-inspired slogans.
很显然,其它品牌也想参与进来,也想出了与《星球大战》有关的口号。
I'll show you what I mean. For example, Pantene's new slogan is for hair that shines like a wookie's during mating season.
来看看,比如潘婷的新口号是,交配季头发亮丽如新,让你拥有伍奇的头发。
Next, Hooters's new slogan is may divorce be with you.
猫头鹰餐厅的新口号是,希望离婚伴你左右。
23andMe's new slogan is never question who your father is.
23andMe公司的新口号是,千万不要质疑谁是你爸爸。
And, finally, Viagra's new slogan is power up your lightsaber.
最后,威哥的口号是让你的激光剑聚集能量。
There you go. We have a great show tonight. Give it up for The Roots, everybody!
今晚的节目很精彩,掌声送给紫金合唱团。