Harry walked slowly to his seat and sat down.
哈利慢慢地走到自己的座位上坐下。
Snape looked around at the class.
斯内普环顾全班。
'As I was saying before Potter interrupted, Professor Lupin has not left any record of the topics you have covered so far —'
“在波特打断我以前,我在说卢平教授没有留下能说明你们班进度的记录——”
'Please, sir, we've done Boggarts, Red Caps, Kappas and Grindylows,' said Hermione quickly, 'and we're just about to start —'
“先生,我们已经学过了博格特、红帽子、卡巴和格林迪洛,”赫敏迅速地说,“我们刚要开始——”
'Be quiet,' said Snape coldly. 'I did not ask for information. I was merely commenting on Professor Lupin's lack of organisation.'
“安静,”斯内普冷冰冰地说,“我没有问你们。我只是对卢平教授的缺乏条理的教学发表评论。”
'He's the best Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher we've ever had,' said Dean Thomas boldly,
“他是我们有过的最好的黑魔法防御术教师。”迪安托马斯大胆地说,
and there was a murmur of agreement from the rest of the class.
班上其余学生都喃喃表示同意。
Snape looked more menacing than ever.
斯内普比平时更加是一脸威胁的神态。
'You are easily satisfied.
“你们是容易满足的。
Lupin is hardly over-taxing you — I would expect first-years to be able to deal with Red Caps and Grindylows.
卢平几乎没有对你们提什么高要求——我认为一年级就应该能够对付红帽子和格林迪洛了。
Today we shall discuss —'
今天我们要讨论——”
Harry watched him flick through the textbook, to the very back chapter, which he must know they hadn't covered.
哈利看着他迅速翻动教科书,一直翻到最后一章,他一定知道他们还没有学过。
'— werewolves,' said Snape.
“——狼人。”斯内普说。
'But, sir,' said Hermione, seemingly unable to restrain herself,
“但是,先生,”赫敏说,似乎没法控制自己,
'we're not supposed to do werewolves yet, we're due to start Hinkypunks —'
“我们还不应该学狼人呢,我们应该开始学欣克庞克——”
'Miss Granger,' said Snape, in a voice of deadly calm, 'I was under the impression that I was taking this lesson, not you.
“格兰杰小姐,”斯内普说,声调是死一般的平静,“我觉得好像是我在教课,不是你。
And I am telling you all to turn to page three hundred and ninety-four.' He glanced around again. 'All of you! Now!'
我告诉你们大家,翻到第三百九十四页。”他再次四顾,“你们大家!现在!”