'There's nothing wrong with Malfoy's arm!' said Harry furiously. 'He's faking it!'
“马尔福的胳膊根本没问题!”哈利大怒着说,“他在装相!”
'I know that, but we can't prove it,' said Wood bitterly.
“我明白,不过我们没法证明这一点。”伍德痛苦地说,
'And we've been practising all those moves assuming we're playing Slytherin, and instead it's Hufflepuff, and their style's quite different.
“我们一直在以斯莱特林为对象进行练习,而现在和我们比赛的是赫奇帕奇队,他们的作风是相当不一样的。
They've got a new captain and Seeker, Cedric Diggory —'
他们有了新队长和找球手塞德里克迪戈里——”
Angelina, Alicia and Katie suddenly giggled.
安吉利娜、艾丽娅和凯蒂突然傻笑起来。
'What?' said Wood, frowning at this light-hearted behaviour.
“什么?”伍德说,对于这种无忧无虑的行为不以为然。
'He's that tall, good-looking one, isn't he?' said Angelina.
“他就是那个身材高高、样子漂亮的男生吧?”安吉利娜说。
'Strong and silent,' said Katie, and they started to giggle again.
“强壮少说话的那个。”凯蒂说,她们又开始傻笑起来。
'He's only silent because he's too thick to string two words together,' said Fred impatiently.
“他说话少是因为他笨得不能同时说出两个词儿来。”弗雷德不耐烦地说,
'I don't know why you're worried, Oliver, Hufflepuff are a pushover.
“我不明白你为什么要担心,奥利弗,赫奇帕奇队是容易打败的对手。
Last time we played them, Harry caught the Snitch in about five minutes, remember?'
上次我们和他们比赛的时候,哈利五分钟工夫就抓住了金色飞贼,记得吗?”
'We were playing in completely different conditions!' Wood shouted, his eyes bulging slightly.
“我们是在完全不同的情况下比赛!”伍德大声叫道,他的眼睛稍稍有些突出。
'Diggory's put a very strong side together! He's an excellent Seeker!
“迪戈里组织了阵容强大的班子!他是个出色的找球手!
I was afraid you'd take it like this! We mustn't relax! We must keep our focus!
我正是担心你们会这样想!我们一定不能轻敌!我们必须抓住主要问题!
Slytherin are trying to wrong-foot us! We must win!'
斯莱特林想看我们一步踏错!我们必须得胜!”
'Oliver, calm down!' said Fred, looking slightly alarmed.
“奥利弗,别着急上火,”弗雷德说,有点惊慌,
'We're taking Hufflepuff very seriously. Seriously.'
“我们会认真对待赫奇帕奇队的。我们认真。”
The day before the match, the winds reached howling point and the rain fell harder than ever.
比赛前夕,风狂雨骤,比以前更加厉害。
It was so dark inside the corridors and classrooms that extra torches and lanterns were lit.
走廊和教室里乌黑一片,只好多点了些火把和灯。