I'll see you all on Saturday. Good luck.
周六见,祝你们好运
OK. I didn't plan this, but... Alright.
好,这不是我安排的,好啦
Alright, do I have anything else? Okay. Thank you. And thank you.
好的,身上还有别的东西吗?好的。谢谢你们,也感谢你们
And we are going to continue talking about gratitude.
我们继续谈"感激"
So... Last time, I ended by talking about my role model, the person who to me exemplifies, more than anyone else what a true benefit finder is.
那么……上次课结束时我讲到我的榜样,我的一个典范,比任何人都重要,一个真正的积极者
And when I told about my grandmother, I told the...
当我谈到我的祖母时,我说……
I told you how she wasn't ignoring what wasn't working, she wasn't ignoring the evil, the bad, the negative in her life.
我告诉你们她并不无视无益的东西,她并不无视邪恶,坏的,生命中消极的东西
However, the same time, she refused to ignore the positive.
但同时,她也拒绝无视积极的东西
In other words, what she insisted on was staying real.
换言之,她坚持保持现实
Being real. Being connected to what was around her.
现实地生活,与周遭保持联系
And when it was evil and bad, she was connected to that and at the same time,
当周遭充满邪恶的坏的东西,她与之保持联系,与此同时
she was also connected to the good. Benefit finder is not about being a detached Pollyanna.
她也与好的东西保持联系。积极者不是盲目乐观的人
Far from it. The question we asked last time and I want to end the lecture today on gratitude before we move on to change
区别很大,我们上次提出的问题我想以"感激"结束今天的讲座,然后开始讲"改变"
was: one, why are not more people benefit finders? Why are more people not optimistic?
第一是:为什么没有更多的积极者?为什么没有更多的人保持乐观