'You really don't look well, you know,' Hermione said, peering anxiously into his face.
“你真的脸色不好,你知道。”赫敏说,焦急地往他脸上看。
'I'm fine,' said Harry.
“我好好的。”哈利说。
'Harry, listen,' said Hermione, exchanging a look with Ron, 'you must be really upset about what we heard yesterday.
“哈利,听着,”赫敏说,和罗恩交换了一下眼色,“对于我们昨天听到的东西,你一定心烦意乱。
But the thing is, you mustn't go doing anything stupid.'
但是要紧的是,你一定不能干蠢事。”
'Like what?' said Harry.
“比如?”哈利问。
'Like trying to go after Black,' said Ron sharply.
“比如去追寻布莱克。”罗恩尖锐地说。
Harry could tell they had rehearsed this conversation while he had been asleep. He didn't say anything.
哈利明白他睡着的时候他们两人已经演练过这样的对话了。他什么也没说。
'You won't, will you, Harry?' said Hermione.
“你不会这样干的,是不是,哈利?”赫敏说。
'Because Black's not worth dying for,' said Ron.
“为布莱克而死是不值得的。”罗恩说。
Harry looked at them. They didn't seem to understand at all.
哈利看着他们俩。他们似乎根本就不明白。
'D'you know what I see and hear every time a Dementor gets too near me?'
“摄魂怪一走近我,我就看到听到什么,你们知道吗?”
Ron and Hermione shook their heads, looking apprehensive.
罗恩和赫敏都摇摇头,一副担心的神色。
'I can hear my mum screaming and pleading with Voldemort.
“我听到我妈妈尖叫,听到她恳求伏地魔。
And if you'd heard your mum screaming like that, just about to be killed, you wouldn't forget it in a hurry.
如果你们听到妈妈那样地尖叫,正要被人杀死以前的尖叫,你们不会忘记的。
And if you found out someone who was supposed to be a friend of hers betrayed her and sent Voldemort after her —'
如果你们发现某一个人,本来大家都认为是她的朋友,可他却背叛了她,叫伏地魔去追她——”
'There's nothing you can do!' said Hermione, looking stricken.
“你什么事也做不了!”赫敏说,忧心忡忡的。
'The Dementors will catch Black and he'll go back to Azkaban and — and serve him right!'
“摄魂怪会抓住布莱克的,布莱克会回到阿兹卡班的,而且——而且他活该!”
'You heard what Fudge said. Black isn't affected by Azkaban like normal people are.
“你听到福吉说的话了。布莱克不像正常人一样受到阿兹卡班的影响。
It's not a punishment for him like it is for the others.'
这种惩罚对他来说和对其他人不一样。”
'So what are you saying?' said Ron, looking very tense. 'You want to — to kill Black or something?'
“你在说些什么呀?”罗恩说,显得很紧张。“你想——杀布莱克还是有别的打算?”
'Don't be silly,' said Hermione in a panicky voice. 'Harry doesn't want to kill anyone, do you, Harry?'
“别犯傻,”赫敏说,声音里带着恐慌,“哈利没有想去杀谁,是不是,哈利?”